We provide an array of cremation options to match your individual needs and preferences.
View our sample packages below. To discuss options and design a package that is right for you, please give us a call, at (585) 424-3700 or submit a request via our contact form.
|Simple Cremation||Cremation with Memorial Visitation||Cremation with Visitation & Service (same day)||Cremation with Private Visitation||Traditional Visitation (viewing)|
|Transfer of Deceased||◆||◆||◆||◆||◆|
|Refrigeration (36 hrs)||◆||◆||◆||◆||◆|
|Transportation to Crematory||◆||◆||◆||◆||◆|
|Return of cremated remains to funeral home in crematory provided container||◆||◆||◆||◆||◆|
|2 Hours Visitation at Funeral Home||◆||◆||◆|
|Memorial service following visitation in our interfaith chapel on the same day||◆||◆|
Pricing expresses the Funeral Home Charges ONLY. Non-Funeral Home Charges will apply depending on the selection.
- Crematory Fee [Price Range $250 / $275 / $295]
- Certified Death Certificates [$30 per copy – Monroe County / $10 per copy – Ontario & Livingston County]
- Obituary (Paid Death Notice) [Varies depending on publisher, on average costs are $200 – $450 per day printed]
- Religious Offering (hired officiant on average $200 / Offering to Church $300 – $500 on average]
- Cemetery Charges (Varies by cemetery) / applies when the decision to inter (bury) cremated remains “ashes” within a cemetery is made
By law NYS law ALL charges listed as Non-Funeral Home Charges must be charged to the family at the exact rate charged by the selected third party. Any charge listed in this category represents a direct cost paid to a third party [e.g. selecting two  certified death certificates (in Monroe County) costs $60 [$30 X 2] whether the certificates are obtained by the funeral home on behalf of a family OR the family visits the Monroe County Registrars Office on their own]